Absentee Voting In Franklin County
Those registered voters of Franklin County that will not be able to appear at their assigned polling place for the upcoming General Municipal Election on Apr.3, 2018, due to the following reasons may vote by absentee ballot at the office of Debbie Door, Franklin County Clerk, during regular business hours (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) and on Saturday, March 31 from 8 a.m. to 12 noon.
Reasons for voting by absentee:
1. Absence from the county during voting hours
2. Illness or physical disability, including caring for a person who is incapacitated or confined due to illness or disability
3. Religious belief or practice
4. Employment as an election authority or by an election authority at a location other than my polling place
5. Incarceration, provided all qualifications for voting are retained.
Ballots will be mailed to voters upon written REQUEST submitted to the office of the Franklin County Clerk, Voter Registration, 400 E. Locust, Room 20l, Union, MO 63084, no later than March 28, 2018.
For more information on absentee voting contact the office of the Franklin County Clerk, Division of Voter Registration and Elections at 636 583-6364.