Veterans, Members Of Armed Forces Have Student Aid Options

Veterans and members of the U.S. armed forces may be able to take advantage of numerous student financial aid programs, according to KHEAA. They include the: • Montgomery GI Bill (Active Duty), available to armed forces members and some National Guard members who served on active duty.

For more information, visit gibill/mgib_ad.asp. • Post-9/11 GI Bill, available to those who served at least 90 days of active duty after September 10, 2001. Those who were honorably discharged after serving 30 continuous days of active duty after that day are also eligible. For more information,


To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition.

Sullivan Independent News

Sullivan Independent News
411 Scottsdale
Sullivan, MO 63080

Phone: 573-468-6511
Fax: 573-468-4046