Site Rules and Regulations
- By submitting a post, you agree to adhere to these Rules and Regulations.
- You may not write anything obscene, abusive, profane, threatening, hateful, racist, ethnically offensive, personally defamatory, libelous or slanderous. Avoid personal (names) criticisms.
- This is not a political or religious forum.
- Please avoid posting about other participants’ commenting styles. Do not post any material protected by copyright.
- Do not use any words, logos, or other marks that would infringe on any trademark, service mark, or other intellectual property rights of the owners of such marks.
- Do not post trade secrets or confidential information of others, or any information that would infringe upon the proprietary, privacy, or personal rights of others.
- You may not use the site as an advertising or promotions forum or to solicit or conduct business.
- The Sullivan Independent News reserves the right to reject, edit and/or remove any participant from the site at any time, for any reason with or without prior notice to the participant.
- The Sullivan Independent News accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this site by others.
- By posting material to the site, you grant the Sullivan Independent a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to display, copy publish, print and otherwise use such information or material in any manner, without payment to you.